Following the success of the inaugral Women in Public Sector Summit 2016, we are pleased to confirm the Summit will return Wednesday 12 April 2017, "Navigating your future".
The Summit will be held at TSB Arena and Shed 6 in Wellington and will see a diverse range of people come together to gain insight to navigate their aspirations, potential and identify influences involved in fulfilling their career ambitions.
The Summit is organised by the public sector for the public sector and encourages participation by women who are:
- ready for their first people or thought leader role
- looking for career progression in the public sector
- a champion of, or in a business role supporting, diversity and inclusion in the public sector
- experiencing barriers to their progression in the public sector
The Summit is an opportunity to bring women in the public sector together to provide professional development that will:
- enable women to unleash their full potential
- encourage a 'whole of self' approach to the work environment
- promote diversity and inclusion across the public sector
- lift engagement (motivation and confidence) among women
Save the date NOW: Wednesday 12 April 2017
Registrations open 28 February 2017
Registrations close 7 April 2017