Here you can find research and reports published by the Ministry for Women of particular relevance to Wāhine Māori.
- 2020 stocktake of gender, Māori, Pacific and ethnic diversity on public sector boards and committees
- The Wāhine Māori data stocktake (as at November 2020) compiles available data sources on wāhine Māori across government agencies and selected NGOs.
- 2019 stocktake of gender, Māori, and ethnic diversity on state sector boards and committees
- Ngā wāhine kaipakihi: he tirohanga, Māori women in business: insights (2019)
- Māori and Pasifika women in trades (2018)
- Wāhine Māori, Wāhine Ora, Wāhine Kaha: preventing violence against Māori women (2015)
- Et Tū Ake! Stand tall and proud (2014)
- Māori women CEOs: A glimpse of the future? (2013)
- Sexual coercion, resilience and young Māori: A scoping review (2010)
- Māori women on boards (2009)
You can read our full suite of Publications here.