Manatū Wāhine Ministry for Women is the Government’s principal advisor on improving the lives of wāhine women and kōtiro girls.
Manatū Wāhine is a government policy agency. We do not have any role in community funding or scholarships.
This is not a crisis website, but here are some key resources where you can get help now:
- Call 111 if you or someone else is in immediate danger.
- Are You OK? provides easy to access and relevant information for family violence support through their Service Finder tool.
- Te Puna Aonui - the Joint Venture for the Elimination of Family Violence and Sexual Violence provides links and contact information for a range of support services for sexual violence, the rainbow community, mental health, and much more.
- Netsafe to get support regarding digital safety and harmful online content, including bullying and harassment, image-based abuse, and scams.
- Contact the Human Rights Commission if you need help with any issues of potential discrimination.
Our postal and street addresses are:
Manatū Wāhine Ministry for Women
PO Box 10 049
Level 9, Plan IT House
22 The Terrace
Tel: 04 915 7112
If you would like to join our database of women seeking a role on a board, our Nominations Service can help. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 915 7112 to talk to our Nominations Service team.