The Leadership Learning Hub was developed by Manatū Wāhine Ministry for Women in collaboration with Ministry for Ethnic Communities, Ministry for Pacific Peoples, Te Puni Kōkiri and Whaikaha Ministry of Disabled People. It was also developed through user testing with the governance sector. We thank all agencies and individuals who were involved in the development of the Hub for their support.
The Leadership Learning Hub is a centralised place for those seeking opportunities to gain and develop leadership and governance skills in Aotearoa New Zealand. The Hub is a curated list of courses and resources from a range of providers.
Email email@example.com if you have any feedback about the Hub, if any information is outdated, or if you have any questions.
Want to add a course or resource to the Hub?
We welcome governance community and providers to share information with us on available courses and resources on the Hub. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your organisation has a course or resource that you’d like to add to the Hub.
Criteria for adding courses and resources
We will prioritise adding courses and resources to the Hub that:
- relate to leadership and/or governance
- are based in Aotearoa New Zealand, are applicable to governance/leadership in Aotearoa New Zealand and/or can be access online/on-demand
- are free or have reasonable costs. If the Hub lists paid-for courses, we will include any information about available funding or scholarships
- are from reputable organisations/charitable trusts
- receive positive feedback from course attendees. Testimonials will be required to be considered for inclusion on the Hub. Negative feedback may mean a course/provider is removed from the Hub
- mainly focus on supporting women and/or ethnic groups into leadership and governance. There will be some courses and content on the Hub that will be general.
- Manatū Wāhine reserves the right to decide which courses are on the Hub.
- Manatū Wāhine Ministry for Women does not provide funding or sponsorship to attend courses or gain access to resources.
- The Leadership Learning Hub is not a registration portal. Registrations to attend courses or gain access to courses must be done via the respective provider’s website.
- Manatū Wāhine is only responsible for the information displayed on the Leadership Learning Hub, which is information submitted to us by the provider to add to the Hub.
- Manatū Wāhine is not responsible for the information on a third-party provider’s website, including when the information changes related to the course or resource.
- Manatū Wāhine is not responsible for setting the price or organising the courses unless specified otherwise.
- Manatū Wāhine is not involved in the development of a course or resource unless specified otherwise.
- Manatū Wāhine reserves the right to remove any resource or course from the Hub. The provider will be notified when this occurs.