Manatū Wāhine Ministry for Women are collaborating with the Ministry of Ethnic Communities, Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People, Ministry for Pacific Peoples and Te Puni Kōkiri to host this session.
This one hour session will offer practical advice on how to get the most out of LinkedIn so you can be a social media and digital communications leader.
You will learn about:
- Setting your LinkedIn profile up for success.
- Defining your personal brand.
- Raising your visibility on LinkedIn.
- The elements of a good post.
- Managing comments and risk.
Who is this for?
- New and aspiring directors.
- Experienced directors looking to improve their CV.
There is currently no scheduled upcoming sessions for this course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.