Manatū Wāhine, alongside Te Puni Kōkiri, Ministry for Pacific Peoples, Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People, and Ministry for Ethnic Communities, will be running a webinar for wanting to learn about how the public sector recruits board members.
You will learn about:
- How the nominating process onto public sector boards and committees works.
- The work of government nominating agencies to promote public sector board roles to diverse communities.
- What appointing agencies look for when recruiting for these roles.
- Top tips for engaging with nominating agencies.
Who is this for?
- New and aspiring governance professionals.
- Members of nominating agency databases.
- People interested in joining nominating agency databases.
There are no upcoming sessions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.