Manatū Wāhine, alongside Te Puni Kōkiri, Ministry for Pacific Peoples, Whaikaha Ministry of Disabled People, and Ministry for Ethnic Communities ran a webinar about the diverse portfolio of Crown boards and Committees that Ministry of Health administer on behalf of responsible ministers.
As “kaitiaki of New Zealand’s health system," Manatū Hauora Ministry of Health advises the Government on policy, sets direction, and regulates and monitors the health system to ensure it performs well and delivers better health outcomes for everyone.
The Statutory Appointments and Integrity Services team at Ministry of Health supports Ministers and the Governor-General to make over 500 health related statutory appointments and supports the Ministry with integrity related issues, queries and services.
Watch the session
In this session, you will hear from members of the Stasha Mason and Paula Steven from the Statutory Appointments team. They will tell you more about appointments, the different health boards and committees and roles and responsibilities of these.
You will learn about:
- The different types boards and committees administered by Ministry of Health.
- The various roles and responsibilities of Board and Committee members.
- The specific skills and experiences Ministry of Health look for when recruiting for these roles.
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in Public Sector Governance roles.
- Members of nominating agency databases.
- People interested in joining nominating agency databases.
There are no upcoming sessions. Contact email@example.com to register your interest.